Paint

I love the green color they use in extreme home makeover. The usually paint kitchens and living rooms. It's like a pea soup green. I want to try it out. Anyone used it in their homes?

MKSers

Asked by MKSers at 1:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• At our old house, I had the living room, kitchen, and dining room painted a nice sage color with crisp white trim. Furniture and accessories were black and brushed nickel. I loved it, and apparently so did buyers because when we put it on the market, we went under contract in 4 days. The buyers told us at the closing how much they loved our decor. A muted green is lovely, but I definitely prefer a natural, sagey hue over a "sweet" green color, and nothing too bright either. Be brave though--it can be intimidating making a dramatic color change, but you'll be surprised at how great it turns out most of the time! Here's a pic of one of our rooms; hopefully you can see the color.

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• no, which room are you thinking?
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 1:45 AM on Jan. 9, 2011