what did you do for your 28th birthday???

mine is coming up next week and my husband is making me feel like i am doing too much, my little sister just died so i have this overwhelming fear that it may be my last and people usual dont want to do anything unless there is a valid reason, birthday. . . perfect excuse!!! So i wanna take my daughter son and niece to go bowling and out to lunch and frozen yogurt and have my husband take me out to dinner and a movie on friday because my birthday is on a wednesday and have no one to watch the kids and my husband has to work. . . i think it sounds fun and notouta control, plus i love birthdays, i know my sister would agree with me!!!

emleejanedom

Asked by emleejanedom at 1:36 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was on my honeymoon, cruising the Caribbean! We had a fancy dinner on the cruise ship that was AMAZING!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:38 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I don't remember, it was 12 years ago, LOL. I probably just sat home messing around at my computer.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• blowing candlesI thnk you should celebrate your b-day however you see fit!!

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:40 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I'm sorry about the loss of your sister but yes, definitely do whatever you want. I share my birthday with my son and actually quite a few friends. So, I celebrated at home with my husband, a friend, our kids, and my mom. And also told some of my friends happy birthday on Facebook. I actually like sharing my birthday, it makes the day even more fun.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 2:08 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Sorry to read of the loss of your sister.

It's YOUR day, so I would do what you like. Sounds like a nice day to spend with those you love.Hope you have a wonderful time!

I don't remember MY 28th birthday, it was 20 years ago! Pretty soon you will be sayin'..ya know.. I had such a great time on my 28th that I don't remember it! But you'll remember the love of your sister and your family!!hugs

happy birthday Happy Birthday ahead of time!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 2:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• thank you ladies!!!
    emleejanedom

Comment by emleejanedom (original poster) at 2:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I think you should go for it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:32 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• to be honest I can't remember what I did for my 28th birthday. I know that it was probably something with my kids because I stayed home with them and when I turned 28 they were 5, 3 and 6 month so I am sure we did something together.

I think your day sounds great and lots of fun. Have a great day!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:36 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It was 23 years ago when I was 28. I had a 3 yo and a 1 yo. We probably went out to eat. I really have no idea.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 9, 2011