organic makeup

has anyone used it yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Yes. I like it
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 1:37 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i have it, i did not see a difference, only in the price. for some though that is a really good thing.
    i loved dhc, but it is wicked expensive.
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 10:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yes, I have used organics and I adore them. I have been a loyal customer of the "Dr. Hauschka" line from Germany since a teenager. They are quite expensive but tend to last far longer than drug store brands. As a word of warning regarding organic brands carried in stores such as "Target" and other drug stores, BE CAUTIOUS!!! Quite often these beauty products are not truly organic, the are only partially organic. The best organic products are completely free of PARABENS, SYNTHETIC FD&C DYES, PETRO CHEMICALS AND ANYTHING ARTIFICIAL!!! The only brand I have known a drug store to carry that is truly organic is "Burt's Bees".

I highly recomend Dr. Hauschka, as well as Nvey Eco. These can be found along with a great selection of others at -------- Saffronrouge.com

tepalove

Answer by tepalove at 5:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2008