help please!!

Alrighty so i have morning sickness, Afternoon sickness, Evening sickness and late night SICKNESS lol!! Any ideas for a cure or something of the sort??I have tried gingerale &7 up, saltines and lemon water you name it! Dr gave me medicine but I have a up and running 4 year old lol the medicine makes me exhausted so its not really an option..  I just wanna cry! Also any ideas for natural energy boosters if im not sick im sleeping and breaking away from a hardcore monster energy drink addiciton lol.

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 2:09 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Rest and when you feel sick try easing your stomach with some ginger ale with REAL ginger in it and/orsome crackers-especially the bland ones. Think saltines.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Things that helped curb it for me Sour things, peppermint and ginger. If you are unable to function sick talk to your dr with the youngest I was on Zofran for being so sick.

Its totally normal to be tired in early pregnancy hang it there it will get better!
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 2:15 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• in my first preg i found a way of ont getttin rid of it but stoppin myself from puking and it was if i felt like i was going to hurry up and drink something water,milk,koolaid etc and 99% of the time it worked but it will stop and with being so tired you could be low on iron i was and it made me really tired and made me not wanna do anything
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 3:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• With my third, I threw up 7 times a day until 14 weeks. Eating watermelon, cantaloupe, or honeydew all day helped me a lot. Cold grapes were good, too. The watermelon was the best. It didn't stop the throwing up entirely, but I felt so much better, even with the occasional vomiting.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 4:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2011