whats your weight loss store, I am 170 and want to lose 40 pounds or just be skinny whichever comes first! whats your story??

My girlfriend and i started the biggest loser friends challenge, i have always been super active and mildly athletic i know i could kick it up a notch and i did officially as of 3 days ago but i usually typically give up after a few months, how did you do it and whats your story and how much did you lose???

emleejanedom

Asked by emleejanedom at 2:34 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• hahaha not store but story!
    emleejanedom

Comment by emleejanedom (original poster) at 2:35 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I am petite and have a very small frame and I for some reason pile on the lbs when I get pregnant. 52 lbs with 1st baby, which dr said wasfine because I was underweight to start with and about 38 with my 2nd. I wanted so bad to get out of maternity clothes after delivering!!! After my 6 week checkup I went on a low carb, no salt, no sugar, no added fat, low cal, nothing to drink but tons of water diet lol. It was the best thing ever!!!! It was hard the first 2 weeks but then the cravings for junk food go away. I dropped the weight quickly but it was still in a safe way. The trick to a diet is motivation, willpower and then after the weight is gone, not going back to junk!!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:48 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Diet is about 80% of the challenge, seriously. I am eating clean (you can see my journal post to learn more- I can't link it now, as I'm on my iphone), and I've lost 39 lbs as of yesterday, so far. It's not the fastest way, however, if you are going for a lifestyle change (meaning PERMANENT results, not justa quick fix), I would highly recommend using this. It's pretty great!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:34 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I am really just needing to lose about 15 lbs. My goal is 25 though. Growing up, I was extremely thin, never weighed 100 lbs. until after I had kids. Over the course of the past ten years, I've went from 120 to 150. I blame it on age and hormones! LOL! So, I've managed to lose the weight in prior years with just dieting, but it's getting harder now... so, I just joined Weight Watchers this past week. I am loving it! In fact, I've already lost 2 lbs.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:05 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I weigh 211 lbs. and i would like to loose down to 140. My goal is to loose weight & eat clean and exercise. and eat less sodium.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 5:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I started my journey on 12/4/09 at 5'1", 167 lbs and a size 12. In 9 months ( 9/10) I had lost 57 lbs, over 46" off my body, and gone from a 12 to a size 0 in juniors.

I did it by eating well, working out 6 days per week intensely and being determined. Dh lost 80+ lbs in the same time frame.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Lol, I was wondering what a weight loss store was/
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I have recently lost 30 pounds and I wasnt even trying I just quit being a couch potato and started moving more and it melted off on its own.I would like to lose more though
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I want to feel more comfortable in my skin
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I'm NOT going to post my weight...let's just say I'm really "heavy" and would like to be "healthy/slim"...I could probably do with losing a "person".

There. *whew* .....that made me sweat! =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 11:59 AM on Jan. 10, 2011