What is your favorite piece of jewelry?

Mine is my necklace that my dad bought for me the day my son was born. It says Mom on it and I didn't take it off for 3 years straight. I was so excited to be a mom finally that I wanted to anounce it to the world. :)

TitusMom7

Asked by TitusMom7 at 3:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A ring that my grandfather gave my grandmother and my grandmother gave me before she passed away. I wear it as my wedding ring now. My husband thinks it's wonderful and knows how sentimental it is. One day I will give it either to my daughter or a granddaughter.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 9:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• The first piece of jewelry dh ever bought for me(then he was bf). It's a cross necklace surrounded by diamonds.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My Wedding Ring. It is the only jewelry I wear and I love it as much as I love my Husband..after all, He is the Reason I wear it! =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• my dad got me a necklace when i was 10 and i am now 28, my girlfriend makes jewerly so i asked her if she could make it into a bracelet, she did and it came out so awesome i just love it, i am so excited to wear something from my child hood that fits into my adult life and attire, and it has such a great story and meaning and follows me everywhere, she made it for me a year ago and i literally have not taken it off the whole time
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 3:09 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• A ring from a gum ball machine that my Dad gave me.
    Opie99

Answer by Opie99 at 4:15 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• What a sweet thing for him to do. Mine is the first piece that my DH bought me a gold heart on a chain.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• my wedding band. I have so much jewelry from working in a jewerly story and I never where any of it. My DH and I had our bands custome made and they are very special to us.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My husband has always given me a nice piece of jewelry at Christmas. My favorite is anything he has given me. He also gave me his mom's wedding ring after she died. I think that has been the most special.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• my angel watch
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My wedding ring set
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 9, 2011