Anyone else up besides me????

I totally cant sleep, i am super tired my weekend was as follows Friday afternoon two children were dropped off to me 1 & two years old for overnight babysitting 2:30am these children were still wide awake crying & driving me nuts!!!! They finally went to sleep at about 6am, 8am right back up with the screaming and crying you get the picture they leave at 3:30 this afternoon i go grocery shopping come home clean the house cook dinner clean again color my sisters hair & braid my other sisters & i am still unable to lay down and go to sleep what the hell is wrong with me??? FYI i have two children of my own 6 & 4 years old (sigh) my sleep habits are shot to hell and idk what i can do to fixgoing crazy them any advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• I'm up (DD5 was up for 45 minutes - unusual). All the sleep experts say that you should establish a regular bedtime routine. A cup of decaf tea, wash up, read a book in bed. May take some time to get it down but what you're doing is signaling your body/mind that it's time to rest. If you are worried about something and your mind is racing, try journalling. Write down anything that's bothering you, no matter how trivial (like need milk). Once your mind knows the worry is on paper, then it won't have to work to remember it.

And get off the computer!! :o)
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 4:24 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• drink camomile hot tea , it works ;)
    sleep well ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I'm up. No heat again! I woke up to a 60 degree house... this after they've spent the last two days trying to fix the heat! It was working all day today.. then I wake up to nothing. I am so tired of this crap! I have to keep shutting it down and rebooting it. Landlord is getting a phone call from me bright and early this morning! I WANT MY DEPOSIT BACK!!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Poor thing! I remember those days of sleep deprivation. Miserable! I recommend a hot bath or shower and some warm milk. As caramelH said earlier, camomile tea helps also. If you drink, put a little brandy and honey in also.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 5:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Fell asleep early and woke up thinking it was morning so.....CM is always waiting and watching TV.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 5:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I am not up. I don't get up Sunday morning until after nine. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz lof
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:33 AM on Jan. 9, 2011