Mail Address Labels?

Do you get a lot of free mail address labels from organizations wanting donations? I get tons of them. I don't know what to do with them all. I don't want to just throw them away because of identity theft issues. It's hard to shred them because they have a sticky side and it clogs the machine. It takes forever to sit and cut them up.

What do you do with them all?

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 4:48 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Man I wish I got free address labels. I get a credit card offer about once a week though lol. I would just keep 'em and use 'em. Keep them all together in a shoe box or something.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:53 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I use them. Yes, I probably have enough to last more than my lifetime because I do so much online but I do use them. Maybe use them when you do Xmas cards next year? That's a good way to get rid of them. Or if you ever send out invitations rather than email, that would probably take up a good supply. Also, you can use them to label some of your technology in case it ever gets lost and an honest person wants to return it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Why don't you use them?  I do.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:11 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I use them.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:18 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I use them too
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I use them for everything I can when I do rebates I stick them on there so I don't have to write everything out. I out them on all my bills,cards and such. I have enough to last a long, long time but I won't get rid of them either. You could even stick them on the school papers at the begining of the year instead of writing out all the info they ask for and also on the cards for emergency contacts at the drs office. Lots of things you could do with them
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I use them too!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I use them. They're great to use when you want to enter contests & such when you go to fairs & things. Much easier than handwriting your name & address over & over.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I hold on to them, Then I have several styles to chose from. If I have bills to mail(we do most online through our bank), I use the uglier ones on them.
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 4:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I save mine for the fair every year they give away stuff i use these because now i sign up for everything,all i have to write is a phone number.I think they are great!!I donate to the Handicapped Veterans Administration,and they send me alot!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2011