What does it mean when...

Your period is at the end of every month? like on the 27-31. Is that normal? How many days of a cycle would that be considered? Thanks for the help!! *:)

Milani_Hunni

Asked by Milani_Hunni at 5:05 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• Sure... that's normal. They can fluctuate (usually 21-28 days), but some are longer, some are shorter. I think once you've had children, it's not quite as normal as it was before. LOL! As you get older, it can even go longer! I am on the downslide though, so I haven't had one in about a year now! YEAH! I don't really think the timing of the month has anything to do with it. In fact, it is shown that the more women around you, you will all at some point become in sync with your periods! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:08 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Thanks! Yeah I heard about the in sync thing haha & i'm a beleiver I used to always get the same periods as my bff in highschool, strange. But true =p Hey maybe your preggos and 3 months overdue? hahaha JK
    Milani_Hunni

Comment by Milani_Hunni (original poster) at 5:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I gave up on normal periods sometime last year lol. DD is almost 3 and I haven't seen a regular cycle since prior to conceiving her. I really don't care what the cycles are going to be, 29 days, 21, 30 I don't care but it sure would be nice to know what day they were going to be on each month! I used to be like clockwork, now it's anybody's guess. I even had to take a preg test not too long ago because the period was late(or so I thought).
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:17 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Not quite sure where the dates factor in, but everyone is different. I used to have a period every 5 wks. But now I have it every 4 wks. There are months I can start 1-4 days ahead of schedule. So it does fluctuate. If you are TTC, you may want to talk to your OB/GYN about how best to calculate your ovulation sched.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2011