Why do some people still waste their money on these products?

We are supposed to be smart people here- but yet, there are many who still believe there is a safe (magical) weight loss pill. There is NO magic pill. It comes down to sensible diet & regular exercise. Why put your health at risk for a product that does not work? YOU (WE) have to do the work. Please ask your DR. before even considering such a product. I'm sure he/she will tell you not to waste your money & the risks involved.

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 5:49 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• I agree. I don't know how Alli was FDA approved because there's already been reports of some serious side effects. And who wants to wear brown pants because you'll most likely poop your pants in the beginning, like it suggests? I mean, that can't be good for you!!! Most diet pills are just caffeine anyways that speed up your heart and give you energy for a short while and thus you lose a bit because you're getting your butt off the couch.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:53 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Some people want the easy way. They think it is the easy way. But the minute they stop taking the pills, Their hunger comes back.

Answer by louise2 at 6:28 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• People are easily swayed by advertising. They'll buy anything and everything because the little box in their family rooms tells them to and then they have no idea how their homes got so full and their bank accounts got so empty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I agree.  If they worked, obesity would have been eliminated.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:34 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• People pay for alot of things that are based on faith and hope. It is often said it is that hope and faith that keeps them going.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:23 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Actually some doctors will prescribe weight loss pills. I remember the days of fenfen and redux or something like that. They prescribed my mom to take it and she wasnt even that overweight. Im so glad she stopped taking them.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• "We are supposed to be smart people here"

Where?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:05 AM on Jan. 9, 2011