Why am I up at 5 am on a Sunday- my husband that's why!

My husband was recently given a Cpac for his sleep apnea. I realize it's not the most comfortable thing in the world, but the only way to get used to it, is to continue to use it. But half way thru the night he takes it off & then snores likes buzz saw! I couldnt kick him to the couch b/c my dau & her overnite friend are sleeping down there. AGH!!! HOw many of you have so's or husb that snore & what do you do to get a good nite's sleep?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 6:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Well My DH snores so hard that it vibrates the bed. We have a extra bed room. so when I started working I got him to sleep in their. So I can sleep. I sleep really good now.
    I will tell you. Start sleeping in a different room. Of corse tell him why.

Answer by louise2 at 6:24 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Just be honest with him...my husband used to snore.Not anymore...his snoring was caused by overworking.
    My_Darling_Luna

Answer by My_Darling_Luna at 7:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My husband snores lloud and all the time so we sleep with the tv on he does not like it but he wants me to sleep in the same room so I told this is the only way.
    Tdaycare6678

Answer by Tdaycare6678 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Sleep in another room, you'll get some rest
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 4:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2011