SHOULD I BE MAD OR LET IT GO?

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE A MYSPACE PAGE. WELL HE SENT A MESSAGE TO ONE OF HIS FRIENDS (GIRL). HE TOLD HER THAT SHE "STILL LOOKED FINE AND SEXY". I THOUGHT THAT YOUR ONLY SUPPOSED TO TELL THE ONE YOU LOVE THOSE KIND OF THINGS. I NEED ADVICE CAUSE I LOVE HIM DEARLY AND WOULD DO ANYTHING TO SAVE THE RELATIONSHIP FOR THE SAKE OF OUR BOYS. NO CHILD SHOULD BE WITHOUT A PARENT. BUT THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON. SHOULD I TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT? LET IT GO? GET REVENGE? WHAT DO I DO. ALL OPINIONS ARE NEEDED. THANKS LADIES!:(

THE3BROTHERS

Asked by THE3BROTHERS at 1:29 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• Revenge is like playing a game...you do not need that in your life. I would try to tell him how much it hurt and how you think its wrong. Then put your foot down...I wouldn't stand for that. Its hard until you have been there. So be true to yourself and always think of your children. But I am firm believer that you shouldn't stay together in a horrible mean marriage for the kids...it only hurts them more. So if everything else is good work through it...if not...think about being happy for your boys.
    CGMom1107

Answer by CGMom1107 at 1:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Well if he did it where he knew you could see it I don't think he was trying to hide it from you. Unless he's really stupid. But it may just be an inside joke between the 2 of them. Either way i'd be pissed too but don't jump all over him until you know for sure because that will only make thigns worse. I know a guy that tells things like that to girls he doesn't "like" all the time but then again he isn't in a relationship. But I'd def. at least bring it up to him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I'M CRYING CAUSE I'M THINKING THE WORST. WHY WOULD HE TELL ANOTHER WOMAN SOMETHING THAT HE SUPPOSED TO BE TELLING ME. IDK? IS HE LOSING INTEREST IN ME? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG TO HIM AND JUST DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT? NOT LIKELY CAUSE I'M ALWAYS DOING THINGS TO MAKE HIM HAPPY. AT LEAST THATS WHAT I THINK. WHY ARE MEN SUCH DUMB A**ES! I'M GLAD I CHECKED HIS MAIL. ONE OTHER THING I LEFT OUT. HE WAS LOOKING IN MY INBOX I GUESS TO SEE IF I HAD SENT MESSAGES LIKE HIS, BUT HE DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING. THAT'S WHY I CHECKED HIS CAUSE I CAUGHT HIM RED HANDED IN MY INBOX MESSAGES ON MYMYSPACE PAGE.
    THE3BROTHERS

Answer by THE3BROTHERS at 1:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• TALK TO HIM.

Tell HIM exactly what you've written here.

Remember that men are basically, well. stupid, and they will write things that don't actually mean a thing. He may think that he's actually communicating to her in a way he would to any female friend. So introduce him to the idea of sexual harassment. If he wouldn't say it to a female boss, he shouldn't say it to any woman not his wife.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I would not make a big deal about it..I would definately question him about it tho. If my husband told some friend of his that stuff, Im not going to lie, it would anger me, but there are ways of going about things like an adult and not a child. Just ask him why he would send some girl something like that. Was he trying to hide it from you? Do you know this girl? If no to these, then I guess its nothing too big.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 1:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I sweat myspace is nothing but trouble when it comes to relationships!!! I don't even have a page anymore on myspace because it caused so much DRAMA in my relationship. I think it was very insensitive for him to leave that message for the "friend." You need to talk to him about it in a cool calm manner and let him know you didn't like it and that you don't disrepect your relationship like that so you expect the same from him. See how he reacts and go from there. If he gets pissed off then you know the message was not innocent and he might have a wondering eye....if he is understanding and reassures you that it was innocent he is a keeper. But always remember don't stay in a relationship just for the kids...there has to be more because children can since when there parents are not happy...believe me I grew up in a phony household with unhappy parents. Good luck and god bless!!
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 1:40 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• YALL ARE BOTH RIGHT. I AM GOING TO TALK TO HIM. I'M GOING TO ASK HER TOO MAYBE THEY USED TO DATE BEFORE I EVEN CAME AROUND. I HAVE MEET HER IN PERSON AT HIS WORK. SHE'S NICE, BUT I DON'T KNOW HER VERY WELL. MY EMAIL FOR MY MYSPACE PAGE IS: fred.patty@att.net or patricia lopez is my profile name. you can check it out any time. if you want to email me it's: patricia.lopez33@yahoo.com. my other email doesn't work. thanks girls.
    THE3BROTHERS

Answer by THE3BROTHERS at 1:43 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Whoa you didn't say he works with her...not to judge him but that is pretty forward for co-workers...I would be less concerned for you if he knew her from the past but to be in the same working environment is a little shady...hopefully its nothing and innocent flirting...
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 1:48 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I hate effin Myspace my SO deleted me off of his just to tick me off and now I am pretty sure he has changed it to say he is single so whatever I am so over it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• ugh.. i hate myspace too.. but i trusted my ex, and i had no reason not to.. one of them.. and then the other one just never changed his status after we got together.. but i didnt either even though we lived together and now im pregnant and we're broken up.. the only thing that peeves me is that he tells people he doesnt have kids, but he has a daughter and then my baby too.. jerk
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 4:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2008