Dont you hate it when...

The weather has been cold & crappy & you cant wash your car/truck/van (etc.) I hate all that grime & road salt! And the salt is not good for the paint either! (vent)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:05 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My car is in the garage, but it's still not immune to the salt when I drive. It's a black car that looks gray! I hate when I accidentally get the salt wiped on my clothes if I'm walking by too close. Ugh.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:38 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• That's bad. But you can take it to a car wash for not much money. I don't like the idea of all that salt on the car.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:26 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It's too freakin cold here! My door and/or locks will freeze! Believe me, I'm sure they'll be a line up at every car wash when it finally warms up! And I'll be in one of them. :)
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 7:38 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It best to wash your car in the winter to keep the salt from resting the metal of the away
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I put my car in da garage & have a blanket...no way is any crap getting on my car!
    My_Darling_Luna

Answer by My_Darling_Luna at 7:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2011