Sex Question.... adult content

Is it "normal" to not not make a huge mess when I orgasm?I dont cum like I used too...The last guy I was with was upset because he thought lied about "getting off"! I had an amazing orgasm and LET it be known but i think he thinks i am faking it :(..i just dont know why it never really SHOWS :/ DO you think it could be my IUD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• Not sure if it is the IUD as I have never been on birth control, but I have the opposite problem. Use to be very dry even after orgasm, now a major mess maker. It could be age related or hormonal.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 8:18 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Is it a non hormone IUD, or is one, like mirena, that has hormones? I have mirena, and it has messed with my hormones. That could be your reason. Especially if you used to be a mess maker, and you're not now.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:35 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Not every girl gets messy or squirts with an orgasm if that is your question. I can have multiples yet just stay wet enough. Nothing major if a guy knows how your body works long enough he will know when you climax. He can tell by my movements I get shaky lol.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2011