Crazy Dreams

How many of you experience really crazy dreams while pregnant?

amanda21384

Asked by amanda21384 at 8:33 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh yes!! Crazy explicit dreams lol. Both of my pregnancy lead to a lot of strange sex dreams :)
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 8:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yup! I had one dream about these men who were robbing my house. They ran out into my back yard, and my husband was shouting at me to stop them, and all I could think to do was tackle them to the ground and have sex with them.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:31 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yes! Just about every night.
    Kimberly0710

Answer by Kimberly0710 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I dont remember the content of the dreams....but yes I remember having crazy vivid, and crazy crazy dreams.
    stephanieplante

Answer by stephanieplante at 12:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Me too! I'm only about 9 weeks along but I've started having weird dreams. Before I got pregnant I never really remembered any of my dreams and rarely had nightmares but now I have nightmares like every night. I keep dreaming that I'm walking through a forest and the baby is falling out of me and I don't know what to do and I'm panicking and other times I have weird sex dreams too which is ironic because I got pregnant at the same time I lost my virginity and I've never had sex again...sex one time...the sex in my dreams is awesome though! hehe
    menko21

Answer by menko21 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• my latest was about ghost with flies coming out of their mouth and all i could do was yell at them "stop spitting those dirty flies out in my clean house!" lol
    amanda21384

Comment by amanda21384 (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2011