What are your plans for today?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 8:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• DH and I are going to look for a new bed, our DD has been sick since summer and while she was doing great she had a relapse on Thanksgiving. SInce then she has taken over our bed, we let her because we need her to sleep, so now we need to buy a new bed for us so we can move our bed to her room. I know sounds crazy, although if you knew the whole story it would make sense.

After that I am going to a friends for a coupon party.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Making biscuits and gravy for breakfast, then we're packing and probably relax by the fire later tonight.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Sadly, nothing. We are snowed in. I can't even make it to church. My hubby is away, so I have to wait till nap to shovel out, will take about a half hour. Kind of sucks.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• taking kids to the park- that won't last long as the temp is around 30- than hanging out at the mall before coming home to make my DH a special birthday dinner.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 8:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Trying to straighten up the house a little, going to have a visit with SO's parents later, then I go to work at 5.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 9:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• We have to go to the hall to make the final arrangements for my husbands 50th birthday party!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• finishing my work for this hitch and started my handover to pass it to my back to back position, and prepar my bag for the 11 of Jan .. woop wooop HOME im comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn .. be in arms of my HB again for 28 dayssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• well since i have been sick the last few days.. going to try to catch on cleaning and laundry today (if i feel like it LOL)
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Church and then potluck after church, then a nap. LOL
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Making an R2D2 cake for my son's birthday.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 9:24 AM on Jan. 9, 2011