What do you wish you knew about the future?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 8:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The numbers for the next big lotto :-)

Seriously though, I think if we knew what was going to happen, then there's a good chance that our actions in anticipation of it could alter things so that it didn't happen, if that makes sense :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• If a time machine would be invented so I could fix the past.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• would like to see the future
    only to see that my ex does NOT get any unsupervised visitation with daughter
    if i were to see that he does get awarded time from court - i would freak and most likely move to another state and go into hiding

lottery numbers would be very helpful too, could hire the best lawyer to stall in court and then use time and money to hide very well
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• The big maybe in my life right now is if we are moving and going to our new college in the fall or waiting until spring. I am so looking forward to going even though I will miss my life here, I don't want to wait. But SO keeps trying to convince me we would be better off to wait. It's hard for me to buy into. The programs are set up to be started in fall, so waiting would be detrimental, and the housing assignments are in fall as well, so same deal. I just really want the answer to that nailed down.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 9:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• If things are going to get better in my life.
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Not much. Few things in my life come as a surprise. I plan too much. :)
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 9:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I wish I knew if our family would grow by adoption. We would love the chance to have more children.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 9:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yeah, the lottery numbers that went with one of the big jackpots. The gov't will get 50% of the winnings so I need to be left with at least $50 million otherwise I don't know how I will survive.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Who will my son's aide be when he's an adult and I'm no longer able to care for him or I'm no longer on this planet, and if they care for him as well as I do, and if they are trustworthy! Ah, the joy of having a child with special needs!! :0/
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• death date, so I could plan better for kids and get them more prepared for it.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 10:16 AM on Jan. 9, 2011