35 1/2 weeks pregnant...SOOOOO out of breath.

I have NEVER been this out of breath before!

And this is my third pregnancy!!! I can change cloths and have to sit down to recuperate. LOL

I have had a fairly severe cough for about a week now, could this be making it worse?

Is it normal to be this out of breath and energy? I never have been before! Sort of worried!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• prob should call the DR or Go to the DR ASAP good luck!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 10:35 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My DD is carrying twins and she is only 5 months along and she is out of breath just brushing her teeth. I'm very concerned, she is so tiny to be carrying twins, but she was told that it is normal............I never experienced that. GL

zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:47 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I get out of breath just getting comfortable in the bed....maybe this baby is bigger than your other 2 :)
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 10:50 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• could be the positioning of the baby....but never hurts to ask the doctor- that is what they are there for. I do remember being a little out of breath at the very end at times though.
    stephanieplante

Answer by stephanieplante at 12:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I was out of breath a lot toward the end of my last pregnancy. (Like from 33 weeks.) I'd get out of breath easily. When the baby dropped around 35 weeks, it was better. Then, I just felt like I was going to pee myself all the time. I think if you are not getting dizzy or having your nail beds turn purple, you're fine. You breath faster during pregnancy anyway, add to that getting around with another human squirming around in there and it gets to be tiring!
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 4:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2011