What did you experience when you first got pregnant?

When you first get pregnant did you whole boob hurt or just the nipple area? Did both breast hurt at same time or did they hurt on one side one min then the other hurt the next then they both hurt together? I'm not hundred percent i am pregnant but i sure have had a lot of symptoms. I can text next week about the middle of the week...just was wondering what others have experienced.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 10:36 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i was so so so tired I am a person who works full time and is always on the go and have a hard time relaxing. When is was doing everything I was so tired (i can't even explain how tired) I waited 9 days after my missed period and sure enough I was prego!! That has been my # 1 symptom of being prego for 10 weeks and 2 days now! Good luck I hope you get what you want!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 10:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My boobs hurt alot with both pregnancies - mostly in the nipple area
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:42 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I was exhausted. Nausiated and was throwing up.
    My breasts didn't hurt until near the end of the pregnancy and that only lasted for a couple of days.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:46 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I had the displeasure of having "morning sickness" . It was that nausea and vomiting to what felt like to me all day. It went away in my third month of pregnancy. Other symptoms could be sensitivity to smells and tastes. If you're not sure you're pregnant, the best way of course, is a pregnancy test with a follow up at the doctors.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I was really tired, and yes my whole breasts hurt. I was a smoker, and my first symptom to make me think I was pregnant was that cigarette smoke made me really sick, and my feet swelled up bad.
    INmommyof1

Answer by INmommyof1 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I was super tired and my breasts were super sore. It was like the whole boob lol. they just ached. I also knew because all three pregnancies (one that ended in miscarriage) I got a yeast infection before I even tested. I never get them so as soon as I got one with my second and third pregnancies I knew right away I was preggo!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My boobs just felt really heavy. It was kind of a bruise type of just soreness, and sometimes an odd tingling sensation.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 4:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2011