Do u have fantasies of living alone, no SO, no kids? (As much as u love them.) Explain what ur alone fantasy is like.

melrose79

Asked by melrose79 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, nightmares.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:53 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• yes! LMAO! Some nights when it has been a rough day and the kids are finally in bed I imagine what it would be like to be like the girls in Sex and The City!! Fancy clothes, nice clubs, great girl talk!!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I do. Not that I don't love my family, it's just that little thought on bad days that gets me through. I like to think of what my life would've been like if I hadn't started a family. I make up different scenarios and just play them out in my head. I love my family and I love that I chose this path, but it's fun to think of what else could've happened. Mostly being because I can make up anything I want. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Mine is I have a highrise apartment in a metropolitan area, my home is decorated the way I want, modern & girly. It's quiet & always perfectly clean bc I always clean after myself. I have plenty time for my GFs & have girls' nites @ my place. And l have money for clothes for ME! :D
    melrose79

Comment by melrose79 (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I lived alone quite a long. So no thank you:) I had my young years to have fun and travel and live through everything I was interested in. I so really enjoy now to be in a relationship and have my family around:) Now this is my fantasy:P We don't have too much time in this planet. So I don't want to live in a fantasy. I want to live my dreams. And I do now with my beloved ones:) When you start to train your brain with fantasies for living alone, the brain goes for that picture... Law of Attraction. So I would be careful with the fantasies:P MY fantasies are usually in the D&D world but usually I give a role for all of my family:P Like my SO usually is a knight or something like that and the cat is a cat and the kiddos are pixies or something like that:P

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 10:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• for me it is not a fantasy. Have been separated for five + years and my children are grown and on their own now. Sometimes I enjoy it the peace and quiet but then there are times when I long to have someone around to talk, laugh or just have their presence. I do a lot of praying, mediating and studying and I go out with friends and my spiritual group but the truth is it is not totally fulfilling. Enjoy what you have dear. Trust me it is a precious thing no matter how annoying it can get at times it is really missed when it is not there any longer. Be Blessed
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My youngest is turning 18 and I am starting my own company and I am moving to Japan where I will be living in a house with five other people but Having my own space for the first time and this is so awesome. I am getting my first Armani suit in two months and my first pair of manolo Blahniks want the money and investors got to look like it so the fantasy is coming true.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yes! I just imagine my bedroom/bathroom is a luxurious spa, my kitchen is a full service gourmet restaurant and i can work everything in the house from my bed! When I get bored with that, I imagine all the vacations I'd take. It's a fun little escape when the four banshees get a bit too much!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 11:15 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• i really want to apply to work on a cruise ship and leave my family behind and just work alone and see the world on a cruise ship =) one that travels to the carribean
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I can see all ur points. :) And I do make a point to appreciate what I have. I just think it's nice to fantasize when u need to get away when u can't get away.
    melrose79

Comment by melrose79 (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Jan. 9, 2011