Have you ever had anything stolen out of your car that you should of taken into the house in the 1st place?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh Thank heavens and God that I have never had anything stolen from my car. I remove all my valuables before I leave my car. When I went christmas shopping I kept all the gifts in my truck for a good 3 weeks I was so paranoid. There s 'secret' switch inside my car that locks the trunk and nothing can open it not even the key.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• yes. 2 tickets for Universal Studios were in my love box when I dropped it off for an oil change. Why did I leave them there?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:02 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• an ipod
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yes, my purse!

Answer by older at 11:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• No, thank heavens, but my DH who always bugs me about stuff like that has gotten his ipod stolen twice!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 11:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My diaper bag. That wouldn't have been such a big deal, but my checkbook was inside it. My son was a baby, and I had a bunch of stuff to carry in. I brought the stuff and the baby in and figured I could dash back out and grab the bag. Well, he got fussy, so I had to take care of him and I forgot about the bag. A few hours later, I remembered it, but it was gone when I went to get it.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:15 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My old roommate left his car unlocked in the public lot behind my apartment at the time, despite my warnings against it. He lost a stereo and various other things, but it was his own fault. Unlocked cars are almost as good as ones left with keys in them in that neighborhood!
    littlevee

Answer by littlevee at 11:16 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Well, I think it's not wise to leave anything of value in the car... but it's MY car. I think that is the point... How can anyone just mess with another person's property?! That's the real value that is missing! But, a funny story.. my MIL was at the community college, many years ago. She had my ex's football letter jacket in the back seat.. someone broke in and stole it. About a week went by and I saw this guy at JC Penney's wearing my ex's jacket... didn't remove the numbers or anything, plus it was too small. This was a huge man... wearing this letter jacket that was too small on him. I just looked at him and though.... "really"???
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:19 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• my purse
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 1:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• no thank goodness
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2011