Who else jams to their kids music? Come on, be honest!

derosia_mama

Asked by derosia_mama at 11:20 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes,I jam to mykids' music and my grandkids' music...it is also MY music. I will be jammim' until the day I die. There is no age limit to it,you know. ARe you saying that we shouldn't "jam" after a certain age???? Uh uh.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• YEAH MAN! Dancing to Yo Gabba Gabba is the BEST! XD
    littlevee

Answer by littlevee at 11:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Me, Why not I am still young enough to do so LOL! even at 50
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• We share he likes my music and I like his we are both rocking Linkin Park and Dethklok, Meshuggah, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Kiss we also listen to Ramstein white chappel, NIN and the list goes on Music is pretty much timeless and its pretty much whatever rocks. No justin beiber though LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I jam to ' Kindiependent ' music with my LO's. I love Justin Roberts, Laurie Berkner, Secret Agent 23 SKidoo and They Might Be Giants!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:23 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I love it! my son has been drumming since he was 3, he is still doing at 23 and friends come over to jam all the time, I love it!

Answer by older at 11:24 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• singingI have a CD of my granddaughters' in the car... it's awesome! Oh, and the 6 year old is now heavily in Justin Bieber... Of course she thought his name was the Jackson Beever. LOL! Anyway, I actually find myself singing to his song quite a bit... ugh... I feel so stupid. Someone looks over at me in the car, a 46 year old grandma jamming to Justin. So embarrassing!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:25 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• This is funny cause the other day dd had her mp3 player going. She gave me an ear bud and I was listening to it with her. We played, "name that song", and she ran a clock to see how long it took me to name the tune. I did pretty dang good if I do say so myself. My dd is 18
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:25 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Honestly, she's not big on kiddie music. (she's 4) She'd rather jam to my music. (Queen, Pink Floyd, etc.) I hope it stays that way, I'm not sure I could handle the teeny bopper bubble gum pop.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:38 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I do! I do!!! Right now we are into Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber...they have soem catchy song!!
    mmabond04

Answer by mmabond04 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2011