HAARP, could this have caused the birds and fish to die?

The HAARP project aims to direct a 3.6 MW signal, in the 2.8-10 MHz region of the HF [High Frequency] band, into the ionosphere. The signal may be pulsed or continuous. Then, effects of the transmission and any recovery period can be examined using associated instrumentation, including VHF and UHF radars, HF receivers, and optical cameras. According to the HAARP team, this will advance the study of basic natural processes that occur in the ionosphere under the natural but much stronger influence of solar interaction, as well as how the natural ionosphere affects radio signals.
..............................................................................................
What do think about HAARP?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 11:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Do birds fly that high? WOuld the signals kill fish? I thik this is a little far-fetched. But interesting.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Sounds to me like a waste of my tax dollars
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• will they want to be able to control the weather? right

I don't know to much about HAARP but i think they a playing with things they shouldn't .

I hope someone here can help me with more info. I have looked them up, and they do sound fishy.

military, scientist and Government getting together to control the weather and natural disasters is very scary.
    gammie

Comment by gammie (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Thank you.
    gammie

Comment by gammie (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• That's a nice tin hat that you are wearing...
    Anonymous