Does anyone Know About Affordable housing limits

we found these nice apartments but they tell us they only have theaffordable housing ones lefts does anyone know any info on that ? like income limits or anything ? ive been googling it and i have found nothing . any help would be great .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• You'd have to ask the apartments
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• They are all different. It's not a government mandated thing. Each complex will be different. Ask the apartments instead of strangers online.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You know i found that the only apartments that are big enought for 2 adutls and 2 kids that my husband and I can afford wont take us because we make to much money so as long as you have income over 28,000 a year you make to much for most of those.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I think that means "the projects" in a nice way.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• no they have very very nice apartments with that and so far all i had seen it was all the same but i just cant remember its not section 8 crap like all the lazy people get cause they dont want to pay rent it is just fixed income apartments
    Anonymous

• section 8 crap like all the lazy people get cause they dont want to pay rent it is just fixed income apartments

sec 8 is fixed income jack as* ..I get sec 8 and still pay 455 a month and I work 40 hours a week and go to school 2 days a week so how about you get your facts straight about sec 8 and fixed income apartments....oh yeah and my house is not crap thank you I am clean and with sec 8 rules they would not let anyone get a crappy house...errr people that stereotype kill me lol

Anonymous