Which Infant Car Seat?

I'm trying to decide on an infant car seat that can be used with Bumbleride stroller. Options I like are Britax Chaperone and Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 30/30. The reviews on the Britax look great (safety wise) but I'm worried it won't fit in our Passat Station Wagon. Any thoughts on these two car seats? I've read a lot about the safety features, now wondering about size and ease of use (heavy to carry?). Thank you!

aberto

Asked by aberto at 11:33 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sorry never used any of those for me its always been Evenflo or Graco but heres abump for you, hopefully someone will be able to help you.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I don't know much about the seats that you've mentioned, but I can tell you what seats *I* recommend. Safety 1st OnBoard 35, and the Graco SafeSeat. I don't even know if they'll fit with your stroller, but those are my top choices.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I used safety first for both of my kids and plan on using it with the thrid, they are great
    AmirnLexcimom

Answer by AmirnLexcimom at 11:45 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I used a Chicco KeyFit 30. I loved it. I am sure my son could easily still fit in it at 14 months. But he now rides a Britax Marathon.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 11:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I have heard that the britax chaperone doesnt fit well in a lot of cars but I havent heard much at all about the peg perego. I know that the chicco keyfit and the safety 1st onboard are 2 of the most recommended from car seat techs because they fit most newborns very well and are generally easy to install in your car but I dont know if either would fit that stroller.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• there is a car seat safety group on here ask them! they are great!!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2011