A Way To Stop Her Nightmares?

Me,my boyfriend,& my daughters went to Key West,Florida for Winter Break.We visited Martello Museum.Luna(my 5 year old daughter)got scared when she saw Robert the Doll.She said it frowned at her,then smiled again.Ever since then,Luna has had nightmares of this doll.She also said she hears footsteps & whispering in the hall(our house is not haunted we built it ourselves.We also used holy water everywhere to bless the house).I want a way where I dont to go to the counselor or something.

Suggestions?

My_Darling_Luna

Asked by My_Darling_Luna at 11:38 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Get a WHITE candle. and light it. walk through her room and say sprites good or bad leave this innocent child be. go to the light and leave this house. u can also do this through out the whole house. my ds 3 is very close to the sprite world. i do this maybe 3 times a year in his room and it makes him sleep better
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 11:41 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Thanks alot knagsmom:)
    My_Darling_Luna

Comment by My_Darling_Luna (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• welcome my mom used it on me too i had bad night terrors
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 11:48 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• you sound pretty nice.I just did the candle thingy & put blessed water(holy water)in her room.She feels better:)
    My_Darling_Luna

Comment by My_Darling_Luna (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Children are really sensitive. So maybe your house is not hunted but your child. Honestly this is a tough question. And I really don't know anyone in America who I would be happy to talk to about this problem. I really would say to try a counsellor because at least she would talk about it with someone. Try someone who are open for the idea that there is a spirit world around us. I was around seven when we went to a holiday camp and we watched the Child's play (horror movie) and from that time I freak out from every doll like that. Poor child. I hope you will find the solution.

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 11:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2011