I had a lost my last pregnancy in Aug. 2010 and want to try again.. Do you think its to soon. Its been over 4 months

mattnryansmom

Asked by mattnryansmom at 11:40 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its easier for your body to get pregnant again the closer you try to your last pregnancy. So if you were having troubles TTC before you may want to try soon. However if you dont feel ready dont push yourself. Everyone takes these thing differently.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:42 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• the doctor told me just wait one cycle so no I think enough time has went by for you.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• no way many women get pregnant a month after a miscarriage actually women seem most fertile after that. The body tries to make up for the loss. My sil is having a baby girl now and miscarried one month before conceiving her and a similar story happened with my friend. Everything is well with both of them.

Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• 4 months seems like enough time to heal (not emotionally, but physically). I mean most docs say as soon as your body is back to normal you can start traying again. I'd say go for it. sorry for your previous loss though.
    stephanieplante

Answer by stephanieplante at 12:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yup!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 12:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yup, as in go for it mama!
    PANZONSMOM

• USually a month afterwards you can start trying, so if youre up to it then go for it! My friend had a misscarriage and 3 months later she was pregnant again. Now shes 27wks along
    Nicolenew

Answer by Nicolenew at 12:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I had a miscarriage in Nov. 2008 & got pregnant again in Jan. 2009 & she is now 16 months old, so ur good to go & GL mama!!
    perty_kity

Answer by perty_kity at 1:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• If you are emotionally ready, go for it! Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• As soon as your cycles return, you are physically okay to get pregnant again. The only real reason doctors suggest waiting a few months after a miscarriage is for emotional healing to occur. So, if you are emotionally ready to try again, go for it.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 4:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2011