who actually looks at the toilet paper after they.... you know.?

so who else looks at it after you do business ?

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• I do, but it's out of paranoia mostly.

I caught worms once a few years ago from a public health building toilet (!!!! what! I know! !!!!) so I sometimes check if there's a reason to. So far so good! Ha ha.
    littlevee

Answer by littlevee at 11:50 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I do ! after using the bidet, I want to dry and make sure I am clean.

Answer by older at 11:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I look for the toilet paper ROLL after I go and 99.9% of the time, its empty,,,why is that?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:52 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• i do after every pee when im frantically waiting for my period hoping to see some red. I also do when i do the other sometimes because i do suffer from bad constipation that causes tears and bleeding =(.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I do. You have to wipe until there is nothing on the toilet paper, right? LOL!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I do, after wiping with TP AND with a wet wipe. lol. I want to make sure I'm clean, duh! ;P
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I do to make sure I'm clean. And of course being pregnant I'm prone to paranoia and have bled a bit in the past so I check for that every time.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I do and I wipe with a wipe. i want to make sure I am clean
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 12:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Always. I want to check to make sure I am clean, I did not start my period, and I have been paranoid of finding blood because my mother died of colon cancer at the age of 37. So I like to be in tune with what comes out of my body.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I believe we ALL do. It's just in our nature. We're animals too, just human though. I like to think I'm making sure there's nothing abnormal going on. Peace of mind, ya know.
    missmarylou

Answer by missmarylou at 3:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2011