a cleaning party?

Maybe because it is just *her* ... but can you believe I got invited to a come clean my house party?

I babysat for my cousins new wife she has a 1 and 2 year old and pregnant with her 3rd ..... she NEVER has her kids... my cousin has them and as soon as he goes to work she will bring the kids to my house or my aunts house - EVERYDAY !

We assumed she was cleaning or something but she doesnt....her house is FILTHY, like you literally have to make a trail through it ....

So she called to invite some people to come clean her house, she called it a cleaning party... she also mentioned that while WE were cleaning she would go get us lunch ( from her parents crappy restraunt) ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah, Like I would go and do that when I have the kids more then her. I would just refuse.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I'd polite decline. My daughter is a single mom of two and every once in a while, we will all get together and clean her house, but I wouldn't do it for anyone that really didn't need it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Oh Not to mention she said not to bring kids ....

So I need to get a babysitter to go clean the house of the girl I babysit for....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• thats a little odd .........
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 12:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• all I have to say is WOW
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 12:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• We have cleaning parties often in our family. Of course none of our houses require 4x4s but lol. We usually just go every few months to each others houses and have a cleaning party. Mostly we do this if
    1. Some one just had a baby
    2. Some is pregnant and on bed rest
    3. Something personal has lead to depression or other health problems
    4. The person started a new job and needs help balancing cleaning etc.
    5. For fun because we mix in some drinks after wards and have a blast/

Answer by gemgem at 12:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• never have i heard of this noer would i go to a flithy house to clean it for a lazy women that can do it herself.
    devonsmama1

Answer by devonsmama1 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My husband is standing right here, he said "you're busy right? You've got a previous engagement!!"
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• trifling females wow
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I think I just give her the number for Merry Maids and decline. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 10, 2011