would you stay somewhere else?

Ok we are suppose to get enough snow to make it hard if not impossible for me to get to work tomorrow, my friend offered to let me stay at their house which is right down from my work, would you leave your 3 kids and husband to go stay where you knew you would be able to make it to work? We need the money as I am the only one working.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Travel

• Yes. If she is a good person and you would be safe there, absolutely! In fact, I have done that numerous times.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I would likely go :)

Good luck!
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 12:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• If it were someone I felt comfortable with, then yes, I would stay at their place in order to go to work.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• If you are the only one who works and you need the money than it is better to go to work. If your friend offer the place to sleep than you don't even have to pay for the hotel. If you choose to go back to work and your DH is the SAHD than your responsibility to earn the money for your family. So it is crappy situation but if your HB and the kids would be fine than not too many choice.

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 12:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Plus, if you get hit with more snow you might miss more then one day. That would hurt you guys financially even more. Dh and the kids will be fine momma.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yes

Answer by gemgem at 12:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• yup gotta make that paper
    devonsmama1

Answer by devonsmama1 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yes, go as late as you can and get a good night's sleep.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• yep, im a nurse and used to stay overnight at the hospital to be able to work the next day. bills still come even with snow.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yes-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2011