what we will do if the baby start cutting his teeth??? pleae reply

javedaftab

Asked by javedaftab at 12:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Brush them. Not sure what you're asking.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I am not quite sure what you are asking. All babies cut teeth. Some are fussy, some are not. If you have a particular concern, please state what it is.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• well you either give them teething tablets or tylenol and you brush them. actually letting them chew on a tooth brush helps relive the pain as well. not exactly sure what your asking but if it the pain your concerned about those are some tips. also a cold wet washcloth that they can chew on is good too. some babies get a diaper rash others dont, some get a fever, some get really cranky. all in all you take it in stride and comfort them and allow them to get rest. but teething tablets helped for us along with a cold washcloth.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• when my children started to cut their teeth, I would give them teething rings that can be kept cold in the refrigerator that way they could have the cold sensation comfort their gums. You can also buy baby orajel.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 12:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My son was pretty good about getting his teeth. He basically just got diarhea and wanted to chew on EVERYTHING! We had night and day orajel ready but he never cried or got fussy. I just gave him teethers to chew on because he ruined a few bottles by chewing on the nipples.
    Nicolenew

Answer by Nicolenew at 1:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• teething rings, teething tablets, teething drops, anything that they can chew without choking really, they will end up chewing all their toys anyway...just don't give orejel, that makes their gums tougher, making the teeth have to push harder, making the teething process longer, it hurting more, and more strife on you. GL
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• What are you concerned about?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I used teething tablets. They fizz up in the baby's mouth and ease the discomfort for them. It worked great for my DS.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2011