im 33 weeks pregnant and lately my feet have been swollen my back has been hurting my feet have been hurting and my ribs have been hurting does this mean im gettin close to going into labor

lilzariah92

Asked by lilzariah92 at 3:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like a perfectly normal 3rd trimester to me.

You just never know. Lots of people have swelling and backaches throughout their entire pregnancies. The ribs hurting says to me that the baby hasn't dropped and gotten into position yet and that has to happen before you go into labor.

DivaG

Answer by DivaG at 3:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I personally think that it just means you are in the 3rd trimester, and all those things happened to me almost the whole 3rd trimester with my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Unfortunately no.....it just means that you're getting closer and that it's when the fun times really start rolling as far as being uncomfortable. You want that baby to bake a while longer.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:42 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• No it means that you are pregnant...haha.
    ours

Answer by ours at 5:19 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• well im not going to scare you or anything but when i was 33 weeks i had swollen feet sore back and swollen hands and face and it turned out to be pe(pre eclampsia) im sure your ok as it is getting close to your due date but if your abit scared about it go and see your dr as i said before im not trying to scare you good luck and congrats
    jacksonsmumm908

Answer by jacksonsmumm908 at 6:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• it's great but go check in the doctor.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 12:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008