Should I go to the doc for a pregnancy test?

My period is late, I've been extremly nauseated, my pelvic area is tender, and I've been cramping a little bit. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both were negative. I don't know if I'm preggo or not. My hubby and I have been trying for another child, though, since our son is now 4 and we decided it's finally time for another. So, should I call the OB-GYN and make an appt, or just wait it out a bit longer. My period is only about 5 days late so far.

beautifulkellyd

Asked by beautifulkellyd at 3:24 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Five days late with two false tests doesn't sound like you are pregnant. I would wait a couple more days and test again, make sure you test in the morning......
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:39 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i would get a blood test done at the dr.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You just never know until either your period comes or a blood test says negative. I tested negative with my first son until I was 13 weeks pregnant. Honest to God!! He's eleven now :) Good luck!
    Jennifina

Answer by Jennifina at 8:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• always go to the doctor. if you don't know anything.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 12:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008