Any read Fascinating Womanhood? or something closely related

my bf and I do not get along anymore. he says i dont listen to him, i dont understand him, etc. he talking to other women, nothing sexual yet but i am pretty sure that's coming. what to do? I just wanna leave sometimes.

KheiyahIsLife

Asked by KheiyahIsLife at 12:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes I read Fasinating Womanhood... Another good one that helped my marriage sooooo much is The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Dr. Laura..... and another good one that helped with a lot of confusion I had and my mother said it would have saved her marriage if she read it sooner was Created to be His Helpmeet by Debbie Pearl (they have it on cd too which is great, I listen to it in my car sometimes when I need reminding of what's really important). I see you guys aren't married... Do you want to be? Do you have children with him? If you don't want to give up your relationship you have to fight for it.... otherwise just let it go... Pray about it if you're really not sure.... Hope this helps
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 1:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2011