Anyone else starting their own business?

I am in the process of making mine what business are you setting up and how is it going?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Money & Work

• We own a Carpet Cleaning Business and I sell on ebay. Carpet Cleaning does well, but we want to expand so it's my husbands only profession and we can hire employees. It did really well last year and with 1 big commercial contract already signed for this year we expect to reach this goal in 2011!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I want to after Im 30. Im 25 now, will be 26 in march. I am familar with the dry cleaning business as my parents has owned dry cleaners for over 20yrs. I want to open one at 30 then open others after the trial years. My parents made a lot mistakes and didnt want to change with the industry so I want one my way.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• we a commercial plumbing company. we install all the plumbing on large sites like schools, hotels, prisions, stuff like that. been going on for 18 mos. it has the potential to make a LOT of money, but right now we are earning customers trust and showing what a good job we do until the economy picks up. so we are breaking even with small profit margine.
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 1:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My spouse and I both have our own, home based businesses. He has a handyman business; I do career and job search coaching, and freelance bookkeeping and business organization.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I currently started a home business I can do online part time. I just wanted something I could do from home so that I could stay home with our 3 children. Have been in a few other businesses that had failed but have finally found one that worked. They even gave me a free website when I started it and have the best support team.
    KristaSteele

Answer by KristaSteele at 12:36 AM on Jan. 10, 2011