Vegas Baby!

Have you been to Las Vegas? What is your favorite hotel and thing to do there?

batjmom

Asked by batjmom at 1:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Travel

• Have Fun!! I personally love Paris hotel but honestly you really can't go wrong at any of them and I either like to (look) shop or the shows are a lot of fun and Hoover Dam and just going for a drive the scenery is amazing.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• No but I would like to go.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• The kids and I like to stay at Tahiti Village because there's a sand beach and lazy river pool. I'm not much for gambling, so staying off the strip and just venturing on for sites is more my speed.

We did stay at Circus Circus one time and the kids had a blast. They spent most of the day at the Adventure Dome, then the pool. Ethel M's Candy Factory and Cactus Garden was a fave for the kids too.

Next time we'll go to Valley of Fire and the Hoover Dam.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Dh and I went for our honeymoon, we stayed at the Stratosphere. It was nice and inexpensive...the only problem which I didn't realize until we got there was how far away from everything else on the Strip it was, but we got a 3day monorail pass, so it wasn't a big deal...I would stay again, but if we do go again, I would prefer to stay at the other end of the Strip.

We didn't do a lot of gambling...went to two shows, Bite at the Stratosphere, and then a hypnosis show at the Tropicana. On the last day we decided to walk the entire Strip from New York, New York back to the Stratosphere...LONG walk, but went into the all the casinos.

We had a blast, and there is so much more to Vegas than just gambling! I want to go again sooo bad. I want to do a girls trip with my best friends one day!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 1:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2011