alright i asked this earlier but i have more to say now :(

Me and my SO have always gone to shows and concerts together. Our favorite bands lead singer has his own album and its AMAZING. We have gone to every show of the bands together. The lead singers solo shows are ALWAYS 21+ so we can never go unfortunately :(

we have been waiting until a show comes that is all ages of his so we can go.

He just told me.. "oh guess what! im going to see jason devores solo show (lead singer) on the 21st with my brother and his wife"

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• (the show is all ages so we can finally go weve been waiting about a yr to go see this guy play. no smoking is allowed indoors in this city so it isnt that, there is no moshing or anything. its all acoustic so its very calm and mellow too)

SO IM EVEN MORE PISSED BECAUSE MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IS THAT NIGHT :(

IDK IF HE FORGOT OR WHAT BUT THAT IS KIND OF DISAPPOINTING HE DOESNT EVEN REMEMBER THAT IS MY BIRTHDAY DINNER NIGHT...

WTH? what would you do honestly??
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• remind him it's that night..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 4:12 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• He most likely just got so excited he forgot about the celebration, or got the dates confused. Remind him asap and don't be mean about it or he'll go just to show you he can (not all men are that way but most are).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Later in life what will he remember? Will he remember that birthday thing? Or, will he remember it as the night you wouldn't let him go to the concert? Don't guilt trip him. let him go.

Change your event.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 6:14 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• men dont care about dates that are important to us girls.. get used to that.
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 7:49 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• maybe he's tryin to fool u and has some kind of surprise but if not then he would be sleeping with his brother and sil too cuz he wouldn;t be coming to my bed for awile
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:52 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Depending on who serious you two are, then I think it sorta sucks that he forgot about your Birthday. Remind him and if he still wants to go, tlel him he owes you huge. If he makes up for it then let it go. If not then kick him out the door.
    MeeShee

Answer by MeeShee at 8:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• weve been together for 2 1/2 years. and i dont want him to go to the show any other day fine, but i cant change my date, my birthday is ON THANKSGIVING so that wont work and after that i cant do everyone is out of town.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yes I know when I was reading the answers i remebered.. lol that you had such a difficult time deciding on when to do that b-day celebration for yourself. Arent ya'll moving that weekend too? Wont he be too busy?.... lol I don't think its fair considering you cant attend because of (age?) and he shoudl remember your b-day dinner plans because they are so important to you. I would remind him asap and if he doesn't care then there is a problem....... let me know what happens!
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 2:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2008