Do/Did you have these symptoms? cold.... related?

idk if its a cold i havent been sick in a long time but im soo tired and i woke up this morning with an instant sore throat. and then i keep getting drainage of mucus coming from in my nose down my throat. and then my nose is half stuffed and runny.. and i looked in the mirror at my throat and its not swollen but their stings of red and yellowish barely can see any color but u can tell its lighter than my skin just a little on my right side and it looks kinda like a long "cut" of some sort going down my throat is bruisy feeling and my glands kind of hurts and mucus just keeps building up and i keep swallowing it but it small amounts... and all of thses are very mild pain ..well anyway it maybe a common cold or maybe something else .. i just want to see if u girl had/have this once? and then if i feel its threatening to my health then ill go see a doctor i dont want to get my angel sick... okay well thanks for reading this i know its long .. i just like to get into detail i guess .. thanks :)

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• ohh then i sneezed at least 4 or more times today soo far
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yep! I like tocall it the crud. If you don't jump on it fast enough with o.j. and other good foods, it's gonna stay with you a while. My girl isjust getting over it after 2 wks. and my oldman and I still coughing and hoarse. We both ended up with laryngitis for a day or 2.
    missmarylou

Answer by missmarylou at 3:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2011