What was the minimum amount of days you did at Disney World

And what do you wish you did different with the time you had there or what you know better now any suggestions on how many days you should at least stay there

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 1:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Travel

• 4 days. I wish we could have stayed longer. :0( If we were do it again I want to do a 7 day 6 night stay.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Havent bee yet. Hoping to go in a few more years.
    Onlyeyes

Answer by Onlyeyes at 1:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• We spent 14 days - We WISHED we had added the water parks to our park tickets since I could live in them, instead of paying on top of it once we got there. We stayed in one of the all star resorts - if you're in one of those or Pop Century then buy refillable mugs immediately, they save so much money. If you're staying oustide of Disneyworld obviously that's not an issue!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 1:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• We've done it as a day trip and we all had a blast but were completely exhausted.

We also did 3 days. The kids were ready to leave by about 3pm on the 3rd day, so we left a little early which was fine. We go about every other year, so they know they'll get back.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Staying in a resort and doing the dinning plan will save you a ton of trouble and money. SO glad we did that!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• We did 5 days the first time and 7 the second. I wouldn't go back for less than 7, there is just so much to do and see.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• we have been to Disneyworld three times and stayed 4 days each time. I would like to see Epcot, the only park we haven't been to yet. I think it would be good to try to stay at least 5 days. People seem to like the Animal Kingdom but I was not that fond of it. The Castle and all the restaurants and rides....wonderful.Fantasy land is great...Tomorrow land...it is all great!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• We only spend 1 day at Disney. But did Universal for 4 days
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 7:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• No so far, but I plan this spring. Im going to stay 7 days.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• We stayed for a week and evenly split our days among universal studios and wdw
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 9:43 AM on Jan. 16, 2011