Anyone else sprucing up house?

Trying to get ready for spring by dec. with more green, dragonflies,.....to boost spirits.

kingkongsmom

Asked by kingkongsmom at 2:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I can't wait until March--that's when I start cleaning up for Spring--this year I have a lot of outdoor sprucing up to do--expanding some flower beds, installing a slate stone walkway to the backyard, painting the fence, front porch and front entrance.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Nope, I have all my snowman stuff out and I am looking to paint in the spring but that's as far as I have gotten
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• No, it's way too cold here to think about spring yet. I do want to paint my downstairs bathroom. It was one of only 2 rooms that we didn't paint when we moved in....but I'm ready to paint now...still deciding on the color.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I know its cold but I just starting changing around a few things to make myself think its close to spring,LOL.
    kingkongsmom

Comment by kingkongsmom (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I am .Painting ceilings and walls,little trim work left.Trying to talk my hub into new furniture!!!They are offering some pretty good deals here!Have started painting back part ofhouse.Kitchen re-make is next goal.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2011