Itchiness help!

Why would the area on my leg by my crotch (bakini line?) be itchy? It's been like this for a couple days now and I just tried putting lotion right there but it itches so bad that it'll start to hurt from me itching it. It gets worse at night for some reason.

ours

Asked by ours at 5:18 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• CONTINUED: Ok so I read up on it and turns out I'm not the only one who's had this problem. A lot of people have used OTC Lamisel but I'm not sure if that's considered safe during pregnancy.
    ours

Answer by ours at 5:31 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• use vagisil its always safe:]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i had a heat rash with my fisrt and with my second a yeast infection go to your doctor and hell tell you what to do.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 7:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• It's probably heat/yeast from the extra pregnancy weight and pressure. Use a little bacitracin on it....works like a dream.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 9:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2008