I need prayer warriors to pray with me anyone willing?

Im praying/claiming in Jesus name that the demonic spirits of depression, worry, strife, troublesome, clouding truth has to flee and stay gone from my.........adult child,............

kingkongsmom

Asked by kingkongsmom at 2:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• In Jesus name we pray that anything that is not of You, Lord be removed from this adult child. Amen
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I will stand in agreement with you but I encourage you to ask those in church, your church's prayer/intercessor team to pray. On here you will just get backlash from those that do not believe in demonic spirits of any kind and could possible make matters worse. Be wise in where you ask prayer. I never ask here. It is wisdom. pm me if you want to know more about what I mean.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I'll gladly petition the Throne on your son's behalf.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 3:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Father God, I speak blessings over her family and especially the adult child that she is asking prayer for. I ask You to send Your Heavenly Angels to comfort and protect them but especially to speak Your truth to this child to help him/her break free. Father, guide them and teach them Your ways and how to help this family member in the best way possible. I ask that You, Father, will remove anything from his/her life that is not of You. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit I command any and every evil spirit and vile thing that is trying to oppress him/her to leave this child. You have no right or grounds to him/her. Let him/her go now. Father, Your will be done in his/her life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!

I was freed from this very thing and more but I had to give God everything, my entire life, every part of me and then hate anything evil to finally get completely free from demonic oppression.GBYF!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 9:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I am not a prayer warrior. I am a parent and I lost my adult child to those things. Therefore, I am praying for you and your child. May God help you. And may you have the strength to fight and claim your child. Hold that child and give him or her the strength to fight for themselves as well.
    I am with you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• praying with you.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I pray that all afflictions be taken from this adult child. In Jesus name, Amen.
    mna_823

Answer by mna_823 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Thanks for the warning (Shaneagle) However, those that do not believe in demonic spirits then cannot believe in GOD, JESUS, Holy Spirit,------- Bible or at least not what GOD said,.............- to each their own. GOD gave everyone free will to choose.
    GOD is Creator to all and all have free will. Those that wish to bash, go ahead, those wanting to try attempting harm, May GOD have mercy upon you as he deals with you.

Demons/ Devil try to afflict children of GOD as we get closer to HIM and GOD allows testing, he also takes certain of his kids when their souls are ripe , he may allow destruction of our bodies however, our souls belong to him.
    kingkongsmom

Comment by kingkongsmom (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• tootoobusy --I am so sorry to hear that,----- GOD takes some kids early due to what will happen later on, I pray that He took yours when was needed to keep your child with Him.
    kingkongsmom

Comment by kingkongsmom (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• thanks.
    kingkongsmom

Comment by kingkongsmom (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2011