do you have 3 kids? if so what kind of car do you drive?

i am expecting my third and we have a compact car and i know we'll have to get a bigger car but i am just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am expecting my 3rd as well, and I already have a van. Its a Dodge Grand Caravan with a DVD player and I LOVE it.
    Onlyeyes

Answer by Onlyeyes at 2:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I have a Monte Carlo and a Jeep Cherokee. 1 child is in a car seat, 1 is in a booster seat and the other one can sit up front or wherever.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I can answer but it won't be the answer you are looking for I have 3 kids and I drive a 06 Buick but 2 of them are grown kids so I can get by with having a car this size
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I have 3 kids. We have a Ford F-150, 4-door. It's great. 1 is in a car seat and the other 2 are teenagers. Fits us all perfectly.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Well when our 3rd was born we had a saturn station wagon then we got a minivan. We traded the minivan in for a toyota corolla to save on gas plus it gave us alot of issues! It kinda depends the ages and how many car seats. its a tight sqeeze in the corolla but its newer and more relaible for us. Now they are 2 , 6 and 7.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I have 3....we drove a tiny saturn ion until my youngest was 2....then we bought a kia sorrento, and I got pregnant with the 4th...thank god we got the 1 with the 3rd row seating!!!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 3:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I have a Chrysler town and country and it works fine for a family of 5
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• The swagger wagon...a Toyota Sienna.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I have 3 as well. One in a regular forward facing car seat and the older 2 are in boosters. We all used to fit into a Ford Taurus (The regular one not the extended hatchback) we got rid of it now so it's the bus! lol
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 3:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• i drive a truck with a back seat
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 3:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2011