ok no period for 2 months could i be preggo

ok this is my issue, i had my last period in October. I have been stressing alot but 2 months come on now. I have taken 3 preggo test and theyve all said negative plus my husband had a vesectomy in August that is why im scratching my head on this one. has anyone ever had this problem, i have a dr appt on friday but this is driving me up the wall

mdhart03

Asked by mdhart03 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• Maybe the stress of thinking you might be is causing you not to have a period. My last period was in October and I am 12 weeks and showing.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• There might be something else going on. I'd go see your OB and explain the situation. I would think you'd have to be more than just stressed to miss it 2 months in a row.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 3:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• A woman may not have her period for different reasons. The only way to be sure is to speak with a doctor and be tested.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Depends on your age, medical history, drug interaction, etc. Write down as many questions as u can for the doc. A dumb question is the one you don't ask. Keep thinking positive! Lots of hugs to ya.
    missmarylou

Answer by missmarylou at 3:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2011