no period for 2 months could i be preggo**Update**

ok this is my issue, i had my last period in October. I have been stressing alot but 2 months come on now. I have taken 3 preggo test and theyve all said negative plus my husband had a vesectomy in August that is why im scratching my head on this one. has anyone ever had this problem, i have a dr appt on friday but this is driving me up the wall

*Update* ok so i went to the dr to have a pap done cause i havent had one in awhile, she said everything looked good pretty sure im not preggo but will do a test anyways to ease my mind. That stress could cause me to miss my period for 2 months so its probably that but wanted to run some blood work just to check things out and do a thyroid test. she called back and def. not preggo but my thyroid test was horribly low like she doesnt even see how im functioning so i had to make an appointment w/ my primary care physician but i dont go till next week. she started me on some meds till i see my dr. but just wanted to let yall know thanks for all the advice and suggestions

mdhart03

Asked by mdhart03 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Go get blood test! :)
    Call the Dr
    KrhMsh

Answer by KrhMsh at 3:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Doesn't sound like it, could be other things. Only the doctor can tell you. Good Luck.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Stress could be the culprit. It's true! That's part of the reason a lot of women who are TTC have problems, and then as soon as they stop stressing, they get pregnant. Stress can suppress ovulation. It's a throwback to the days when women in stressful situations were being hunted by tigers and such, which were not ideal conditions for making babies!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• if yor hubby has a vasectomy its possible but very rare. its prob stress. i posted the same thing a couple days ago. i KNOW im not pregnant but i havent had mine for 3 months. ppl posted stress, weight, health, work, premenopause.... gl and let me know what ur dr says!!!!!! pls
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 3:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Its stress .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• well you could also have poly ovary cystic syndrome which causes iregular periods make sure to discuss that.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 10:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2011