why should i

why should i continue to fight when im innocent n no-one wants to believe me on it, not even my DH he made that clear but yet he knows if i say something about someone n then get confronted on it i own up to it, i dont have prove i aint said nothing now my husband could get in trouble whats the point in truth anymore, why should i continue to fight when i dont have prove

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, what are you right about? We need a little more detail.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• theres a rumour going round that i said someone was gay n his family are a cover up, well i dont say stuff like that not when they meant to be friends, if i said it i would of owned up to it, i wouldnt have gotten myself all worked up n shit n wanna move now for the crap n drama its causing n i wouldnt be dealing with depression to the point of harming myself, but as soon as my doctors open im getting help for that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Dear it's not that no one wants to believe you but in fact that it is easier to blame someone and at this point you are the best to blame as far as they are concerned for whatever reason. Now your DH not backing and believing you is another story. Point out to him that you have never deceived him and ask him how could he doubt your word over others. Love is about trust and I know that some people don't deserve to be trusted but if you never gave him any cause not to trust you then why is he so eager not to now. And you are right, you should not have to prove yourself to anyone. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Don't deal with the drama. You don't have to prove anything to anyone. Just let it go.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Huh. So, who's the most eager to beat you up (so to speak) over this? I'd say they would be the guilty party. Or, the one that initially said you said this crap. But, I agree, if anyone should be on your side, it should be your hubby. Hell, even if you DID say it, he should still stand with you. He's your husband after all.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I would have to agree with Raine. The guilty dog barks first & all that. I am disappointed in your hubby tho. He should stand with you & defend you if you didn't say anything. But all in all I wouldn't stress over it. If you didn't say anything then don't worry what everyone else thinks. If they chose to believe it there's nothing you can do about it anyway. Just ignore them. I went through a similar incident a few months ago with my family. I knew my fiance didn't do what he was accused of & made it known that I didn't. That's what ur husband should do. Stand with you on it reguardless. Shame on him!
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2011