What did you find to be the best stretch mark cream/ lotion or body butter??

Looking for a great way to get rid of my stretch marks & was just wondering what you mom's out there used & what you found to do a great job:) Thnaks.

Ellie15

Asked by Ellie15 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I got them on my butt and boobs with my first pregnancy. Then eventually faded on their own and I kept them OUT of the sun.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• fading over time. i have tried creams, lotions, butters, etc... before during and after getting them and NOTHING takes those ugly creatures away! :/
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 3:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• if you do find something let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 3:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• All you can do is let them fade with time. If there was something that actually worked, everyone would know what it is and everyone would be using it. Keeping your skin hydrated helps a load though, but it doesn't do much post-stretch mark.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Coconut oil

Answer by rkoloms at 4:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Cocnut butter, shea butter and if your lucky enough to be darker skinned that helps a whole bunch, something I learned after years of being jealous of my sister's light skin..........Im light just not that creamy white,LOL
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 5:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• When I was preg everyone told me to use coco butter, then after I have my baby and gain 3 dozen stretchies (my nicknames for my new stretch marks) people say to use mamamio!?! ugh, I wish I knew about that before!!!
    BeautyByKrystal

Answer by BeautyByKrystal at 12:54 AM on Jan. 12, 2011