Biggest loser

Do any of you watch it? Whats up with Heba and Vicky? I can't stand them. The comment Vicky made last night was very rude. and I was upset to see Ed come back. Just cause I don't like Heba? LOL
What do you all think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Entertainment

• I faithfully watch this show and I believe that the comments that were made last night about Phillip were totally out of line. They treat him so hatefully and it isn't fair to his wife either. Yes, it is a game but these are real people with real lives and real feelings. Phillip might be a pain in their eyes but I think that there is more to it than that. I think that they feel he is a huge threat to them when it comes to winning this game. I think it would be hilarious if he came back and won at the end because it would tick them all off. My opinion of Heba is that she is a bully and very self-centered and she would cut you off in a heartbeat to make herself get ahead or look good. I hope when the season is over and they get to watch the season unfold that they both see how much of idiots they appear like on the show.
    jandjsmom71

Answer by jandjsmom71 at 7:23 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I liked biggest loser for the first two or three seasons. it seems like it went the direction of all good reality shows. they change the format and overkill the drama.

when this first show first came out our family never missed it, now we could care less.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 7:25 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Dh and I want Vicky, Brady, Heba and Ed GONE!! They are complete jerks to everyone in the house. I mean...even Stacey who left in what...week 2 or 3 was crying over all of that junk that was said.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:19 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I would truly hate to see Heba, Vicky or Ed win this. They say that Phil would be a bad role model but I think they are worse. They are being mean and hateful and do not deserve to be on the show. This has turned more into a game than losing weight. I really like the members of the black team and I hope they can pull through and make it to the finale.
    momoftwo152

Answer by momoftwo152 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• omg i cant stand heba and vickey..the red team was my fav phil and amy where honest good people playing a honest game that heba got me so mad lastnight i cussed so bad omg............. i love the biggest looser... all the haterd and negativity will bite them in the rear 4 real
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• ive never watched it .. the only person i knew that watched it was this hugely huge woman not just like a little meaty i mean she was beyond fat and she would watch it while going threw w hole bag of chips ever since then even just hearing it come on it makes me sick i have to change it before it was like ok whatever another show but now god it is just makes me so sick
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'm a very thin woman but watching it inspires me when they want to change their lives i love it....

shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 5:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2008