I can't eat and can barely talk advice please

ok my wisdom teeth have been coming in for a couple years in and out in and out but now my top left one is coming in and I can't open my mouth I've been living on broth for 3 days now I have no insurance and no money my face is swolled on the left side and it hurts to swallow Ihave callled ever dentist in my small town and none have called back is this considered a dental emergency ? and if I do go to the er what will they do ? and is there any meds they can give me that are safe while bfing ?

msh88

Asked by msh88 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Health

• Go to the ER and ask them what to do. They will probably pull your tooth out. I feel for you. hugs. Try to buy Teetha. And loads of painkiller. And go to the ER ASAP.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 4:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• You poor thing, you need to take those babies out of there!!! Sounds like you have an infection also, this affects your breastfeeding if you do. If you go to the er, they will send you to a dentist, give it a try.

Answer by older at 4:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• u might have to have surgery to get it out. try hot compresses on the cheek
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 4:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Yes, get to the ER. They can best advice what meds you can take if breastfeeding. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• ER!!!! i had a simalr problem and went to the er, no insurance, and had to have them surgically removed. mine were slowing cracking my jaw line. after i had them removed i was in lots of pain and swollen for 3 days but then it went away and i was sooo much better. i was suffering for months before that til it go to the point i couldnt eat anything. GL!
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 4:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Go to the ER, if they can't pull them they can point you in the direction of someone that can with no insurance. Your looking at around 1000 bucks. We also had to pay 1/2 up front. My insurance covered ONE dang tooth, they suck at dental but are great with everything else. An infection in your mouth can be deadly!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2011