Sunday activities?

What does a typical Sunday look like at your home? With your family?

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 4:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• going thru the sunday paper and dreaming about all the items i want to buy but cant!! having my kids read books to me and just relaxing! even if i work its just a few hours so i can still get family time!
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 4:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• We get up around 6, same as most other days. We have our coffee and read the morning paper. Then we shower and go to Sunday School and church, come home, have lunch, watch a little football, and take a nap. (I just finished mine. Hubby is still snoozing.) We will go back to church for evening worship at 6:00. Then we will come home and change to our pj's and snuggle until bedtime. It's a very relaxed and peaceful day now that the children are all grown. It used to be a bit more hectic when they were all here.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• My younger son had a hockey game in the morning. My older son worked at the hockey rink. My daughter had a friend over. I did laundry and grocery shopping.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• i work everyother weekend so on my weekend to work I get home from work and my son and I play for a bit weather depends on if its outside or inside then dinner is in the crock pot in the winter sit and eat then bath and book. then its bed time for my son. On a weekend off we try to find an activity that is going on then quick lunch and chill out for the day.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• We get up and eat breakfast go to the store to get the weeks worth of groceries, do some laundry, watch some movie, go to my 2nd job if I need to come home make supper get baths, watch some TV and go to bed and play on Cafemoms when I can my husband and daughter do about the same things ex
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• except for play on Cafemoms they play on the computer doing their own things
    sorry I am not sure how that went before I was ready
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I usually am bored all day. Since the weather is nice I will probably take my son to the park in a bit.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• It depends on the time of year. If it is Spring or Summer, we're camping. During the Fall, it's winter clean up of the house & gardens. During the Winter months we're usually at home, relaxing in the living room & planning our yearly gardens & camping trips.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 4:45 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Kind of lazy. Saturdays are crazy, so we try to be lazy on Sun.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Big breakfast,only day off of the week so we get lazy!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:39 AM on Jan. 10, 2011